Al-mustafa open university
Ø Email address of the fees department is email@example.com
Students residing in Iran
1) Students residing in Iran can pay the fees via internet
2) If they are unable to pay via internet they can deposit the fees in Account no 0103003351007 of Saderat Bank, Iran
Important Note1: If you don’t pay via internet, Please send the scanned copy of the deposit receipt by email to the fees department.
Important Note2: Iranian student staying aboard Please take note: If it’s possible to deposit the amount in Euro through Iran, The Euro account of the university is mentioned below
Bank Name: Saderat
Bank Code: 043
Account No: 0103003348944
Students residing outside Iran
3) Students residing outside Iran can pay the fees in the following way:
It’s possible to pay fees through FNB bank of South Africa:
Country: South Africa
Note: When depositing the amount, please mention your name, surname and the student code given by the university.
4) If you have a problem or question regarding, the deposit fee, you can email Fees Department or call them on +98-25-32114102 for any type of assistance.
5) If your dashboard gets disabled due to non-payment of fees, after payment of the fees, Please send the deposit slip by email to the fees department, your dashboard will be activated within 2 working days.
6) The Monetary unit for the students residing in Iran is Iranian Rial and for students staying abroad is Euro. .
Discount table for students, studying in the year 2014-15
Required documents should be sent via Dashboard, if any documents are required for the discounts.