A scientific meeting on "Methods of teaching language and its implementation on Al-Mustafa’s teaching modes" coincided by unveiling of scientific works and productions of Persian Language and Literature faculty has been held in al-Mustafa Open University; media center reported.
This meeting commenced by recitation of some verses of the Holy Quran and continued by greetings of guests by the authorities of al-Mustafa Open University.
Lecturers of this scientific meeting:
1. Hujjatul Islam wal Muslemin, respected Dr. Qanbari, president of al-Mustafa Open University
2. Hujjatul Islam wal Muslemin respected Dr. Mohseni, Head of "Faculty of Persian Language and Literature" at al-Mustafa Open University;
3. Respected scholar Dr. Fuladi, head of "Faculty of Persian Language and Literature" atILCS;
4. Hujjatul Islam wal Muslemin respected Dr. Eskandari, head of "Faculty of Persian Language and Literature" at Al-Mahdi College;
5. Respected scholar Dr. Sahraee, Education and Research Deputy at Bonyad e Sadi, and Allame University.
In the beginning of this meeting Dr. Qanbari, President of al-Mustafa Open University stated that Open University presents solutions in cyber space to all educational problems for on campus studies.
He added: We have achieved an amount of 3700 students from more than 85 countries presenting educational materials in Persian, English, Arabic, Urdu and Turkish, and French in the offing.
Subsequently, other speakers presented their activities and works of their spheres.
In the second phase of this meeting, some peculiar works and productions of Research department of al-Mustafa Open University was unveiled. Scholars and Lecturers appreciated these works and conveyed there comments.
In the last phase of this scientific meeting, there was a workshop on "Methods of teaching language and its implementation on Al-Mustafa’s teaching methods" with speech of Hujjatul Islam wal Muslemin, Dr. Qanbari, President of al-Mustafa Open University and respected Dr. Sahraee, Education and Research deputy at Bonyad e Sadi and Allame University.